GIS-Pro 2017: Registration & Venue
- Registration options range from single day to full conference, with discounts for full-time students and for young professionals (35 or younger).
- Full registration includes attendance at one URISA Certified Workshop (normally an additional $200 fee). Don't let the opportunity for this in-depth preconference training and education pass you by!
- The Member discounted rate will apply to URISA members, URISA Florida Chapter members and URISA Georgia Chapter members.
The best value for conference registration is for URISA members who are staying at the conference hotel or who reside locally.
- All participants must read and abide by the URISA Event Code of Conduct to promote a respectful experience for all.
Registration fee table for budgeting purposes:
Conference Venue: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
The conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront (225 East Coastline Drive, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32202)
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel makes your Northeast Florida experience complete. Stay at our hotel in Jacksonville for four miles of riverfront boardwalk access, walkable attractions, complimentary shuttles and an engaging look at local music, art, film, museums, concerts, sports, stage productions and more.
The URISA conference negotiated an amazingly affordable $169 single/double room rate for conference attendees, including wifi access. (Group rate available until September 22, 2017. Subject to availability thereafter.
Reserve your room for GIS-Pro 2017 (coming soon):
- Online Reservations Form - coming soon
- Or call the Reservations Center
Note: The rates shown above are final.
About Jacksonville - The River City by the Sea
Check out URISA's JAX microsite and start planning your visit!
Jacksonville is a large city in northeastern Florida where the St. John’s River meets the Atlantic Ocean. JAX is a modern and vibrant city filled with authentic dining options, thrilling attractions, world-class museums, beautiful hotels, exciting events, cool nightlife, a hip Downtown and unique historic districts with entertaining options for visitors of all ages.
- #JAXCulture - learn about the active, fun lifestyle of Jacksonville!
- #ElevateJAX - check JAX out from overhead. Can't wait to explore!
Start researching the abundance of activities available to you! http://www.visitjacksonville.com/
Getting to Jacksonville:
Fly: Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) provides non-stop flights to more than 30 major U.S. cities and is only 15 minutes from downtown. The airport offers 100 daily arrivals and departures on all major domestic air carriers and a network of regional carriers.
Drive: Located at the crossroads of Interstate 10 and Interstate 95, Jacksonville is accessible for drivers coming from any direction. Millions of people live within an easy drive of Jacksonville!
Hit the Rails: Daily railroad passenger service to and from Jacksonville is provided by Amtrak, connecting the city with all other locations in the Amtrak system. The Jacksonville Amtrak station is located 20 minutes north of downtown, on the city’s Northside.