GIS-Pro 2017: Sponsors & Exhibits
Conference: October 23-26, 2017
Exhibition: October 24-25, 2017
Venue: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
Why GIS-Pro 2017?
- Reinforce or introduce your company’s presence to GIS professionals who drive the adoption of technology within their organizations.
- Cultivate new and existing customer relationships face-to-face…still the most effective method for developing lasting business connections.
- Develop a business partner network with companies offering complementary products and services to expand your capabilities and reach.
- Participate in discussions that influence policy, technology trends, and the future of the GIS profession. Check out the conference program here.
No matter your company size, budget or marketing goals, there is an opportunity to maximize your visibility at GIS-Pro 2017.
- Sign Up Now
- Learn About Sponsorship Packages
- Learn About Exhibiting (Fee, Schedule, Package, Floorplan)
Vibrant Destination – Jacksonville is a large city in northeastern Florida where the St. John’s River meets the Atlantic Ocean. JAX is a modern and active city filled
with authentic dining options, thrilling attractions, world-class museums, a gorgeous waterfront, a hip Downtown and unique historic districts.
Active GIS Community — The Southeast U.S. has a history of robust GIS use and advancement. The region is active with thriving URISA membership and URISA chapters and substantial numbers of Certified GIS Professionals (GISPs) who are leaders in the profession.
- Fly: Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) provides non-stop flights to more than 30 major U.S. cities and offers 100 daily arrivals and departures on all major
domestic air carriers and a network of regional carriers..
- Drive: Located at the crossroads of Interstate 10 and Interstate 95, Jacksonville is accessible for drivers coming from any direction.
Millions of people live within an easy drive of Jacksonville!
Premium Sponsorship Opportunities
Check out the premium sponsorship opportunities below and additional a' la carte ideas that follow. Only interested in exhibiting? Scroll down further for details, schedule, etc.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
Consider co-sponsoring an event with your partners or share your ideas for a sponsorship that we haven’t thought of!
- GIS-Pro 2017 Wednesday Night Social Event: $2,500 each - We’re narrowing down our social event options! Make your participation known in this celebratory atmosphere. Consider an overall sponsorship or call us to talk about sponsoring refreshments, etc.
- Conference Tote Bag Inserts: $500 each - Sponsor provided literature will be inserted into each attendee’s conference tote bag.
- Attendee Recharging Lounge: $1,500 - A typical sight during a conference is an attendee sitting in a hallway next to a wall outlet charging their mobile devices. We’re going to make it easy for our attendees and set up a lounge with ample electrical power and comfortable seating. The sponsor of this popular spot will enjoy ample signage and recognition.
- Preconference Workshops: $1,000 - Approximately one-half of the conference attendees choose to attend one of the preconference workshops on Monday. The sponsor will receive acknowledgement in each session and also on signage at the refreshment breaks.
- Refreshment Breaks: $1,500 each - Conference attendees appreciate the morning coffee breaks and afternoon dessert breaks during the conference. Sponsors will be acknowledged via signage and logos will be included in the on-site program recognizing your contribution.
- Networking Reception: $1,500 each - Conference attendees will gather in the Exhibit Hall on Tuesday after the Ignite Session for some conversation and valuable time gathering specs for future purchases! Sponsor the reception fare during this informal event.
- IGNITE Session: $500 each - A much-anticipated conference highlight! For a relatively small fee, your company will receive recognition during the IGNITE session on Tuesday afternoon, immediately before the Exhibit Hall Reception.
- Student Competition: $1,500 - Demonstrate your commitment to the next generation of GIS leaders by sponsoring the Vanguard Cabinet’s student competition. Cash prizes will be awarded to the winners and your organization will enjoy ample recognition.
Comprehensive Booth Package Includes:
- The primary contact from each exhibiting company will receive one pre-registration attendee list two weeks prior to the conference and approximately two weeks after the conference. The list will contain attendee name, organization and mailing address with the EXCEPT the conference premium sponsors (diamond, gold, silver and bronze) list will include email addresses.
- One 10x10 booth space with pipe/drape and ID sign, skirted table, two chairs and wastebasket (already carpeted ballroom), shared wireless Internet access.
- Electrical power and hard-wired internet is not included in booth fee and will be available for an additional charge (forms included with decorator service kit).
- Opportunity to introduce your organization to the entire conference during the Vendor Spark Session
- Opportunity to submit a 'commercial' which will air before general sessions, keynotes and also online
- Recognition within the conference mobile app
- Two full conference registrations per booth (value approximately $1,000; additional full registrations are discounted to $250)
Rate Schedule (Fees Shown in US Dollars):
- Discounted Fee for URISA Corporate Partners: $1,500 until August 1/$1,700 after August 1
- Fee for Nonmember Exhibitors: $1,8 00 until August 1/$2,000 after August 1
- Consultant Fair Tabletop: TBD
Cancellation Policy - Cancellations received by URISA on or before August 31 will be refunded fifty percent (50%) of exhibit fees paid. Cancellations received by URISA after August 31 will not receive refunds.
Exhibit Hall Floorplan
Exhibitors are in the center of all the conference action. Attendees will pass the exhibit hall constantly... on their way to general sessions, keynotes and meals, and to breakout sessions. Conference registration is right outside the exhibit doors.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
In addition to being situated within the conference as the FOCAL POINT of all activities, the exhibit hall schedule is concentrated with events to draw the attendee into the exhibit hall frequently.
Setup & Move in Date: Monday, October 23 from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• Tuesday, October 24 from 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
• Wednesday, October 25 from 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Dismantle: Wednesday, October 25, 3:30 - 7:00 PM
Note that the overall conference begins with preconference workshops on Monday, October 23 and ends at 12:00 Noon on Thursday, October 26. Refer to the overall conference schedule for more information.
URISA will coordinate staff registrations, payments, sponsorships and promotion opportunities with exhibitors.
Arata Expositions is the official show decorator and will communicate booth furnishing needs, shipping and logistics.
Extra All-Conference Visibility for Exhibitors and Sponsors!
- Opportunity to submit a ‘commercial’ which will air before general sessions and keynotes and also online. (Included with exhibit fee!)
- Vendor Spark — Opportunity to connect with all attendees on the main conference stage during the hosted luncheon on Tuesday. You will have 90 seconds to highlight your organization and 'Spark' the interest of the attendees to stop by your booth after lunch and learn more about your solutions. (Included with exhibit fee!)
- A Demo Theater will be set up in either in the registration foyer or in a corner of the exhibit hall and 30 minute slots will be scheduled and promoted within the agenda. Prime time slots are included in premium sponsor packages and will be available for $500 for other participants.
Consultant Fair - The conference has always been a golden opportunity for start-ups and small consulting firms to introduce their products and services to the GIS Community and the companies with which they might partner on future projects. Knowing that budgets are limited for such firms we’re designing an exclusive and affordable opportunity to occupy a tabletop space in the foyer during a specified time on the conference schedule. Hang tight while we finalize details!
Fillable Forms - Please use Firefox as your browser for the forms.
- Exhibit Space Only Purchase Form
- Sponsorship Only Purchase Form
- Exhibit Space Contract & Sponsorship Form
On-line Exhibit Space/Sponsorship Purchase - Please login with your existing information and select organization to shop. If this is your first time exhibiting at an URISA event please complete the fillable form(s).
GIS-Pro 2017 offer dedicated exhibit hall hours with no conflicting events for exhibitor to fully participate at the conference. Educational session, pre-conference workshop, keynote address, general session and networking events are open to all exhibitors.
You exhibit booth fee also includes two full conference registrations. Below are the appropriate registration forms to register the individuals attending and representing your company at GIS-Pro 2017.
Full Exhibitor Registration Form - (for the individuals who will utilize the two registrations from the booth purchase)
Paid Exhibitor Registration Form - (exhibitor full registrations are discounted at $250 for exhibiting companies in addition to your complimentary registration per booth purchase)
Booth Staff Registration Form - (Company personnel who will be working your show booth.) Tickets are available at $50 each for booth staff to attend the conference social event.
Conference Venue: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
The conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront (225 East Coastline Drive, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32202)
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel makes your Northeast Florida experience complete. Stay at our hotel in Jacksonville for four miles of riverfront boardwalk access, walkable attractions, complimentary shuttles and an engaging look at local music, art, film, museums, concerts, sports, stage productions and more.
The URISA conference negotiated an amazingly affordable $169 single/double room rate for conference attendees, including wifi access. (Group rate available until September 22, 2017. Subject to availability thereafter.
Click here to reserve your room for GIS-Pro 2017.
Note: The rates shown above are final.
About Jacksonville - The River City by the Sea
Check out URISA's JAX microsite and start planning your visit!
Jacksonville is a large city in northeastern Florida where the St. John’s River meets the Atlantic Ocean. JAX is a modern and vibrant city filled with authentic dining options, thrilling attractions, world-class museums, beautiful hotels, exciting events, cool nightlife, a hip Downtown and unique historic districts with entertaining options for visitors of all ages.
- #JAXCulture - learn about the active, fun lifestyle of Jacksonville!
- #ElevateJAX - check JAX out from overhead. Can't wait to explore!
Start researching the abundance of activities available to you! http://www.visitjacksonville.com/