The Army Geospatial Center (AGC) mission is to provide timely, accurate, and relevant geospatial information, capabilities, and domain expertise for Army Geospatial Enterprise (AGE) implementation in support of unified operations.
Cherokee Nation Businesses is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a contract with the Army Geospatial Center providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) services, general engineering, technical operations and services in support of AGC and its customers, both in the continental United States (CONUS) and at other than continental United States (OCONUS). The position is located at the Army Geospatial Center in Alexandria, VA. Task Areas supported by this contract include:
- GEOINT and C5ISR Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDTE) SETA Services
- Information Technology (IT) Support Services
- Preparation of Documentation for Geospatial Systems
- Develop and Operate Test Suites for Army Mission Command (MC) Systems
- GEOINT Services for the Army Geospatial Enterprise (AGE) and AGE Node
- Manage highly complex sub-system and component level hardware requirements, software architectures and designs, and system level integration and design for military geospatial systems
- Provide functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems, including, but not limited to application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software.
- Participate in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems.
- Perform all phases of software design, development, documentation, and implementation.
- Design and develop advanced networking techniques.
- Thoroughly understands software engineering and programming for large computer and minicomputer and microprocessor systems supporting broad base of applications.
- Participate as a team member involved with: requirements analysis, design, and coding methodologies; documentation standards; configuration management; DoD software policies; and DoD test and evaluation requirements; real-time operating systems, distributed systems, modeling and simulation; data base design and management, and resource utilization assessment.
- Work in a highly complex area where ingenuity and creativity are required to provide solutions to major design problems.
- Master’s Degree in an Engineering, Science, Computer Science, or Related Scientific or Technical Discipline, or equivalent and 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have an active TS clearance and be SCI eligible.
- Prior military or DoD experience preferred.
- Experience supporting Geospatial/Geo-intelligence programs.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply online at www.cherokee-cnsp.com
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) offers federal, state and local agencies a wide range of intelligence, cyber operations and warfighter support services. CNSP focuses on quality performance in the collection and analysis of data, dissemination of useful information, and actionable real-world support to the intelligence and warfighter communities. Services offered by Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs apply to all national security communities including federal, state and local intelligence communities, the military and law enforcement agencies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf