CalGIS 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
Don’t Miss CalGIS 2020 in Long Beach! The URISA chapters in California and the California Geographic Information Association, come together every year to present CalGIS. GIS professionals attend CalGIS to network with others and learn about new techniques, skills and innovative products that get the job done. We expect approximately 300 GIS users from all regions of the state. Our attendees come from every sector of GIS and related fields, including federal/tribal/state/local government agencies, GIS service providers, and end users of software, data and applications.
February 9-11, 2020
Hilton Long Beach
Long Beach, California
All sponsorship levels include at least one exhibit booth space and one or two event registrations. CalGIS offers varied levels of sponsorship to ensure all companies can participate. Booth space is limited. To make the most of your benefits, please return your contract with payment right away.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities - increase your visibility!
- Sunday Workshop Break: $500 each (2 available)
- Keynote Sponsorship: reserved
- Monday Conference Luncheon: $1,500 each (3 available)
- Tuesday Conference Luncheon: $1,500 each (3 available)
- Bag Insert promotional item /flyer (8.5x11 maximum size): $250 (Gold & Silver Sponsors already receive this)
- K-12 Poster Session Sponsor: $500 each
- Coffee Breaks: $500 each
- Sunday Evening Networking Event: $200 (3 available)
- Monday Dessert Break: $500 (3 available)
- Monday Evening Networking Event (Geocaching): $500 (3 available)
- Tuesday Dessert Break: $500 (3 available – last break before dismantling)
Enjoy unparalleled access to CalGIS attendees! The Exhibit area is sharing the ballroom (separated by rope & stanchion) where keynote addresses, general sessions and the conference lunches will take place and is across the foyer from the breakout sessions/workshop rooms.
Coffee breaks and the networking reception will take place inside the Exhibit area. CalGIS 2020 registration is immediately outside the entrance to the Exhibits. Your representatives will have ample opportunity for multiple attendee ‘touches’ at CalGIS 2020!
NEW Schedule – Concentrated Time
Sunday, February 9, 2020: Workshops, meetings and an evening networking event are featured on Sunday.
- 1:00–5:00 PM Exhibit Installation
Monday, February 10, 2020: Keynote address, breakout sessions, a hosted lunch and an optional social event on Monday night in addition to these activities focused on our sponsors and exhibitors:
- 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Exhibit Installation
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Exhibit Hall Hours
- 10:00 – 10:30 AM Exhibit Hall Opens following keynote address
- 1:00 – 2:00 PM Dessert Break in Exhibit Hall following hosted Lunch
- 3:30– 4:00 PM Break in Exhibit Hall
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall
Tuesday, February 11, 2020: Breakout sessions, a hosted lunch and a closing keynote address are featured on Tuesday:
- 8:30 – 10:00 AM Opportunity to arrange scheduled meetings for demos at your booth
- 10:00 AM–2:00 PM Exhibit Hall Hours
- 10:00 AM–10:30 AM Refreshment Break in Exhibit Hall
- 1:00 –2:00 PM Raffles, Dessert Break in Exhibit Hall following hosted lunch
- 2:00–5:00 PM Exhibit Dismantle
Ready to Participate? Next Steps:
- Download Sponsor Prospectus & Contract Form
- Select Participation Level(s)
- Review Floor Plan
- Complete Sponsor Contract Form and return with payment to URISA HQ
For more information, contact:
TriCord was selected as the show decorator to handle shipping, furnishings, etc.
Venue: Hilton Long Beach
CalGIS 2020 will take place at the Hilton Long Beach (701 W Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90831). CalGIS negotiated an amazingly affordable $199 single/double occupancy room rate at the CalGIS 2020, including wifi access. The group rate will be available until January 18 or until the room block is depleted.
To reserve your room in the CalGIS block: Online Reservation Link or phone 1-800-HILTONS and mention the Group Name: (CalGIS 2020) or the Group Code: (CA2)
- Reserve your room first as your Hotel reservation number is required to receive the registration best value rate.
- The hotel rates shown above are final. If you happen to receive an email or phone call from an outside organization about booking hotel rooms for CalGIS 2020, it is a SCAM. Please do not give your credit card information or make any reservations with any other housing bureau or convention housing appearing to represent URISA . These companies, often based out of Las Vegas go by names such as Exposition Housing, Expo Housing Group, Convention Housing, appear to offer lower rates for hotel rooms and are a scam. Do not respond. Rooms for the conference are only available through the Reservations Link above.
Host City: Long Beach
Offering the experience, diversity and variety of a much larger city, Long Beach truly has it all—the best of Southern California dining, entertainment and culture all within an easily accessible area.
Located in the heart of sunny Southern California, Long Beach blends urban sophistication with the relaxed atmosphere of a beachside community. Discover unique hotels, world-class attractions like the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific and the Queen Mary, cutting-edge museums, award-winning restaurants and a thriving, multi-faceted arts and culture scene.
Whether you’re visiting Long Beach, California for business, fun or both, you’ll always find something unconventional to do. Satisfy your inner urbanite at downtown Long Beach’s vibrant waterfront scene. From eclectic neighborhoods to sandy beaches, you’ll find Long Beach to be an urban waterfront playground. Visit museums, tour a 1930s ocean liner and watch sea lions at Long Beach’s aquarium. Enjoy live performances and cruise Naples canals. Spot dolphins at play on your way to Catalina Island. Or take a short jaunt to Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or other Southern California attractions.
Getting To Long Beach Is Easy!
Coming from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), take 405 south, then take 710 south. Downtown Long Beach is located at the end of the 710 freeway. Limousine, taxi and/or airport shuttle service is also available. Click here for alternate airport transportation options.
Coming from Long Beach Airport (LGB) or Orange County's John Wayne Airport (SNA), take 405 north, then take 710 south. Downtown Long Beach is located at the end of the 710 freeway. Limousine, taxi and/or airport shuttle service is also available. Click here for alternate airport transportation options.
Coming from the Inland Empire area, take 91 west to 710 south. Downtown Long Beach is located at the end of the 710 freeway.
Coming from Southern Orange County, take the Santa Ana Freeway (5) north to the San Diego Freeway (405). Take the San Diego Freeway (405) north to the Long Beach Freeway (710). Go south on the Long Beach Freeway to the Downtown Exits. (710 then becomes Shoreline Drive). Follow Shoreline Drive into the downtown area.
Coming from North Orange County and San Gabriel & Pomona Valleys take the Orange Freeway (57) or San Gabriel Freeway (605) to the Riverside Freeway (91) to the Long Beach Freeway (710). Go south on the Long Beach Freeway to the Downtown Exits. (710 then becomes Shoreline Drive). Follow Shoreline Drive into the downtown area.
Looking for a quick and easy way to and around Long Beach without the hassle and haggle of traffic and parking rates? There are a number of smart public transportation options available.
- Metro Link: Take the Metro Blue Line, L.A.'s first light rail transit system which runs from 7th Street in Downtown L.A., to downtown Long Beach. Bicycles are allowed on Metro Rail with some restrictions during peak hours and bicycle racks are available first-come, first-serve on Metro buses.
- Long Beach Transit: Take advantage of the city's public transportation services available both on land and water! The bright red Passport Shuttle offers service to major Long Beach attractions and is free throughout the downtown area and whisks you quickly to downtown's cultural spots. During summer months, you can also hail water taxis, the Aquabus and the Aqualink, with services between the Queen Mary and Alamitos Bay Landing. All shuttles and water taxis are bicycle friendly.
Pedestrian and Bike-Friendly Streets
Long Beach has set the standard for "walkability" and is an ideal spot for strollers and bikers alike.