CalGIS 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities
Don’t Miss the Milestone 25th Annual Event! The URISA chapters in California and the California Geographic Information Association, come together every year to present CalGIS. GIS professionals attend CalGIS to network with others and learn about new techniques, skills and innovative products that get the job done. We expect approximately 300 GIS users from all regions of the state. Our attendees come from every sector of GIS and related fields, including federal/tribal/state/local government agencies, GIS service providers, and end users of software, data and applications.
All sponsorship levels include at least one exhibit booth space and one or two event registrations. CalGIS offers varied levels of sponsorship to ensure all companies can participate. Booth space is limited. To make the most of your benefits, please return your contract with payment right away.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
- Tuesday Conference Luncheon: $1,500 each (3 available)
- Wednesday Conference Luncheon: $1,000 each (3 available)
- Company name/logo on tote bag: $250 (6 spaces available)
- Bag Insert promotional item /flyer (8.5x11 maximum size): $250 (Gold & Silver Sponsors already receive this)
- K-12 Poster Session Sponsor: $500 each
- Coffee Breaks: $500 each
- Monday Evening Networking Event: $500 (3 available)
- Tuesday Dessert Break: $500 (3 available)
- Tuesday Evening Networking Event: $500 (3 available)
- Wednesday Dessert Break: $500 (3 available – last break before dismantling)
Enjoy unparalleled access to CalGIS attendees! The Exhibit area is adjacent to the General Session room where keynote addresses, general sessions and the conference lunch will take place and to the breakout sessions/workshop rooms. Coffee breaks and the networking reception will take place inside the Exhibit area. CalGIS 2019 registration is immediately outside the entrance to the Exhibits. Your representatives will have ample opportunity for multiple attendee ‘touches’ at CalGIS 2019!
Exhibitor Game Card: Each participating organization can include a question on the conference game card which every attendee receives. Instead of just stopping by your booth and asking for a stamp, the attendees are prompted to ask your booth reps a question to start a conversation. Start thinking now about what you’d like to talk to CalGIS attendees about. Completed cards will be entered into a raffle for exciting prizes, drawn on Wednesday afternoon.
NEW Schedule – Concentrated Time
Monday, April 8, 2019: Workshops, meetings and a networking event are featured on Monday.
- 3:00–5:00 PM Exhibit Installation
Tuesday, April 9, 2019: Keynote address, breakout sessions, a hosted lunch and an optional social event on Tuesday night in addition to these activities focused on our sponsors and exhibitors:
- 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM Exhibit Installation
- 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM Exhibit Hall Hours
- 1:30 PM– 2:00 PM Exhibit Hall Opens following hosted lunch/Dessert Break in Exhibit Hall
- 3:00 PM– 3:30 PM Break in Exhibit Hall
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall
Wednesday, April 10, 2019: Breakout sessions, a hosted lunch and a closing keynote address are featured on Wednesday:
- 8:30 – 10:00 AM Opportunity to arrange scheduled meetings for demos at your booth
- 10:00 AM–1:30 PM Exhibit Hall Hours
- 10:00 AM–10:30 AM Refreshment Break in Exhibit Hall
- 1:00 PM–1:30 PM Raffles, Refreshment Break in Exhibit Hall following hosted lunch
- 1:30–5:00 PM Exhibit Dismantle
For more information, contact:
Carrie Carsell, Conference & Sponsor Chair
Expo Décor was selected as the company to handle shipping, furnishings, etc.
Ready to Participate? Next Steps:
- Select Participation Level(s)
- Review Floor Plan
- Complete Sponsor Contract Form and return with payment to URISA HQ (Please use Firefox as your browser to complete the fillable Contract Form)
Venue: DoubleTree Hilton in Fresno, California
Events will take place at the Doubletree Hilton (2233 Ventura Street, Fresno, California, 93721), the largest full-service hotel in the Central Valley, located in the heart of California, just off of Highways 41 and 99.
The venue offers easy access to Fresno Yosemite International Airport (a complimentary airport shuttle is available for registered guests), Fresno State University and shopping, dining and entertainment options in the Tower District. The full-service Fresno hotel is within driving distance of Kings Canyon National Park, Yosemite National Park and Sequoia National Park.
CalGIS negotiated an affordable $139 single/double hotel room rate (with complimentary wifi access) at the hotel for CalGIS attendees. The group rate will be available until March 24 or until the room block is depleted. A limited number of government per-diem rooms will also be available.
Make your reservations via this online link
Fresno is a city in California's San Joaquin Valley. Created in the early 1900s, Forestiere Underground Gardens consists of Roman-catacombs-inspired subterranean passages and courtyards. Fresno Chaffee Zoo has sea lions and a stingray touch pool. Sprawling, trail-lined Woodward Park is home to the Shinzen Japanese Garden. The city is a base for Yosemite National Park, with its waterfalls and giant rock formations. Start planning your visit today!
- Top 25 Things to Do in Fresno (Crazy Tourist)
- 6 Must-Visit Fresno County Museums and Galleries
- 10 Best Tourist Attractions in Fresno, California