Follow us on Twitter!
Area Served: Kentucky and Tennessee
- President: Kim McDonough, GISP, Tennessee Department of Transportation, TN
President-Elect: James Bates, Lousiville Water Company
Past-President: Demetrio Zourarakis, Ph.D., GISP, CMS, Kentucky Division of Geographic Information, KY
Secretary: Sarah Finne, GISP, Connected Nation, KY
Director: Michael Camponovo, CFM, University of Tennessee - Knoxville, Dept. of Geography, TN
Director: Jeremy Mullins, CP, PLS, GISP, HALIS, KY
Director: Michael J. Wilson, Austin Peay State University, GIS Center, TN
Director: Brandon Lewis, Vaughn-Melton
Director: Danny Hendren, Eagleview
2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF THE CUMBERLAND CHAPTER OF URISA
Registration is now open for the 2018 Annual Meeting of the Cumberland Chapter of URISA (CCURISA): http://www.urisa.org/chapters/cumberland-chapter/ !!!!
- NOTE: the meeting is FREE to CCURISA members; members pay lower fee for workshops!! Please RENEW YOUR CCURISA MEMBERSHIP HERE FIRST, BEFORE REGISTERING: http://cumberlandurisa.org/membership.html
- The meeting will take place at the Richmond, Kentucky Campus of Eastern Kentucky University.
- Seating is limited (capacity for each workshop is set to 24; capacity for our annual meeting is set to 80).
- Student Poster Competition: students register on the Friday 1/12/18 Annual Meeting registration page (see link below): a $100 gift card will go to the 1st Place Winner!
To register, please go to:
THURSDAY JANUARY 11, 2018
FRIDAY JANUARY 12, 2018
We thank the following sponsors:
- Eastern Kentucky University: http://www.eku.edu/ ; and its Department of Geosciences: http://geosciences.eku.edu/
- National Geotechnology Center of Excellence: http://www.geotechcenter.org/
- GRW: http://www.grwinc.com/
- Fruit of the Loom: http://www.fruit.com/
- Croswell and Schulte: http://croswell-schulte.com/
- The Kentucky Chapter of the American Planning Association, for providing Continuing Education Credits: https://www.planning.org/cm/search/
(NOTE: Continuing Education credits have been applied for at the KY Board of Landscape Architects, and the Kentucky Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors).
HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS (suggested)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond (1990 Colby Taylor Dr, Richmond, KY, 40475,855-239-9222)
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott (2018 Colby Taylor Drive, Richmond, KY, 40475, 866-538-1349)
- Hampton Inn Richmond (1099 Barnes Mill Rd, Richmond, KY, 40475, 866-538-0293)
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: http://www.eku.edu/about/directions-eku-richmond-campus
PARKING INSTRUCTIONS: Please park on the Brockton Lot.
If you have any questions, please contact: Demetrio Zourarakis, Work: 502-564-6246, Cell: 859-537-6295
Registration now open: http://cumberlandurisa.org/