New England Chapter
Follow us on Twitter!
2018 Outstanding Chapter of the Year!
Kathryn Brewer (center front) signed the OneURISA Affiliation Agreement with the URISA Board during GIS-Pro & CalGIS 2018
Congratulations to New England URISA, one of the early adopters of OneURISA! Through this relationship, members of URISA International who reside in the region are now also members of the chapter, at no additional fee.
Join URISA today!
NEURISA serves Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Vermont.
NEURISA is a not-for-profit [501(c)(6)] professional organization incorporated in Massachusetts.
NEURISA was originally founded in 1986 and the mission is to:
- Provide a forum for promoting and facilitating the use and integration of spatial information technology;
- Foster relationships with professional organizations, both local and state, having similar interests;
- Provide opportunities for the professional and educational development of the membership;
- Represent the interests of GIS practitioners and Information Technology professionals.
NEURISA achieves this by:
- Putting on industry-related events and conferences
- Keeping people informed through various means, electronic and otherwise
- Promoting professional networking and mentoring opportunities
- Building relationships with other organizations within the region
- Sponsoring URISA educational workshops and other educational events
Chapter Leader: Kathryn Brewer, GISP
Chapter Website: www.neurisa.org