New England Chapter
Follow us on Twitter!
NEURISA serves Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Vermont.
NEURISA is a not-for-profit [501(c)(6)] professional organization incorporated in Massachusetts.
NEURISA was originally founded in 1986 and the mission is to:
- Provide a forum for promoting and facilitating the use and integration of spatial information technology;
- Foster relationships with professional organizations, both local and state, having similar interests;
- Provide opportunities for the professional and educational development of the membership;
- Represent the interests of GIS practitioners and Information Technology professionals.
NEURISA achieves this by:
- Putting on industry-related events and conferences
- Keeping people informed through various means, electronic and otherwise
- Promoting professional networking and mentoring opportunities
- Building relationships with other organizations within the region
- Sponsoring URISA educational workshops and other educational events
Chapter Leader: Kathryn Brewer, GISP
Chapter Website: www.neurisa.org
Membership & Events
For information about membership and upcoming events, be sure to visit the chapter's website!