GIS-Pro 2020: A Virtual Experience
- Virtual URISA workshops will take place on September 23 & 24 and October 6 & 7.
Keynote addresses, breakout sessions, partner-sponsored sessions, and special interest group meetings will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (September 29-October 2).
A Virtual Marketplace will provide access with solutions providers
- Networking at the Virtual "Hotel Lounge" and opportunities to connect, engage, and collaborate will be plentiful.
Click on the Image above for a Site History StoryMap created by Alyssa Randall and Ashley Hitt
This was the plan for 2020. We're pivoting to a virtual event and will be back in Baltimore in 2021! GIS-Pro Pivot
GIS-Pro 2019 took place September 28-October 2, 2019 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Huge thank you to the conference committee (led by John Nolte, Ashley Hitt, and Judy Colby-George), our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, instructors and all of the participants who collectively made #GISPro2019 a memorable and valuable conference.
- Detailed Conference Agenda, Speaker Directory, Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Conference Overview (with lots of photos) in the September/October issue of The GIS Professional
URISA was thrilled to partner with the California Geographic Information Association (CGIA) and the four California URISA Chapters - SoCal, NorCal, CentralCal and BayGEO - to present GIS-Pro & CalGIS 2018 in Palm Springs! Those five California-based geospatial organizations typically collaborate to present CalGIS each spring, an event that has a long history (nearly 25 years!) of educational and community-building excellence.
Instead of two separate meetings, we collaborated on one geospatial super-event and it was fantastic!
- GIS-Pro & CalGIS 2018 Program Details - check out the full program to see what you missed!
- Peruse event images
- Learn about CalGIS 2019 in Fresno
Thank you to our Southeast Chapters (Florida, Georgia and Carolina URISA) for their support!
URISA and the Northwest GIS User Group were proud to present GIS-Pro & NWGIS 2015, October 18-22, 2015 in Spokane, Washington, in cooperation with the Northern Rockies and Washington URISA Chapters. Nearly 450 GIS professionals attended the conference. There was a lot of interaction and discussion and excellent reviews of the educational program. A very positive conference experience! What a fabulous conference! See what you missed: Online Conference Program
GIS-Pro 2014: Leveraging Spatial Technology to Support Sustainable and Resilient Communities
September 8-11, 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
Click on the logo below for all of the details about GIS-Pro 2014:
Onsite Program Brochure (PDF)
GIS-Pro 2013: Videos... see what you missed!
- GIS-Pro 2013 Ignite Session
- GIS-Pro 2013 Keynote Addresses
- Awards Breakfast & URISA GISCorps Ten Year Anniversary Recognition
- URISA GISCorps Tribute Video!