GIS-Pro 2020 in Baltimore
Join us in Baltimore for GIS-Pro 2020, URISA's 58th Annual Conference!
With the COVID-19 crisis, and uncertainties surrounding travel restrictions and large gatherings, many events have been cancelled or postponed. Know that we are constantly monitoring the situation. At this time, GIS-Pro 2020 will still take place as scheduled. It may be in-person or virtual or a hybrid of the two. We are discussing options but certainly hope to meet in person in Baltimore in six months’ time!
- Conference Agenda
- Registration & Venue
- Exhibitor & Sponsor Opportunities
- Exemplary Systems in Government Awards
- Sunday, September 27: URISA Board of Directors and Committee meetings, networking
- Monday, September 28: Workshops and networking
- Tuesday, September 29: Opening keynote address, breakout sessions, awards luncheon, exhibits, networking
- Wednesday, September 30: Hosted breakfast with exhibitors, keynote address, breakout sessions, exhibits, social event, networking
- Thursday, October 1: Breakout sessions, keynote address, URISA Annual Meeting, Board of Directors' meeting (the conference will conclude by 12:00 Noon)
Call for Presentation Proposals - Still open for late submissions and for those specifically asked for proposals.
Click on the Image above for a Site History StoryMap created by Alyssa Randall and Ashley Hitt
GIS-Pro 2019 took place September 28-October 2, 2019 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Huge thank you to the conference committee (led by John Nolte, Ashley Hitt, and Judy Colby-George), our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, instructors and all of the participants who collectively made #GISPro2019 a memorable and valuable conference.
- Detailed Conference Agenda, Speaker Directory, Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Conference Overview (with lots of photos) in the September/October issue of The GIS Professional
URISA was thrilled to partner with the California Geographic Information Association (CGIA) and the four California URISA Chapters - SoCal, NorCal, CentralCal and BayGEO - to present GIS-Pro & CalGIS 2018 in Palm Springs! Those five California-based geospatial organizations typically collaborate to present CalGIS each spring, an event that has a long history (nearly 25 years!) of educational and community-building excellence.
Instead of two separate meetings, we collaborated on one geospatial super-event and it was fantastic!
- GIS-Pro & CalGIS 2018 Program Details - check out the full program to see what you missed!
- Peruse event images
- Learn about CalGIS 2019 in Fresno
Thank you to our Southeast Chapters (Florida, Georgia and Carolina URISA) for their support!
URISA and the Northwest GIS User Group were proud to present GIS-Pro & NWGIS 2015, October 18-22, 2015 in Spokane, Washington, in cooperation with the Northern Rockies and Washington URISA Chapters. Nearly 450 GIS professionals attended the conference. There was a lot of interaction and discussion and excellent reviews of the educational program. A very positive conference experience! What a fabulous conference! See what you missed: Online Conference Program
GIS-Pro 2014: Leveraging Spatial Technology to Support Sustainable and Resilient Communities
September 8-11, 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
Click on the logo below for all of the details about GIS-Pro 2014:
Onsite Program Brochure (PDF)
GIS-Pro 2013: Videos... see what you missed!
- GIS-Pro 2013 Ignite Session
- GIS-Pro 2013 Keynote Addresses
- Awards Breakfast & URISA GISCorps Ten Year Anniversary Recognition
- URISA GISCorps Tribute Video!