GIS-Pro 2019 - Exhibitor & Sponsor Invitation
Event: September 29-October 2, 2019
Exhibition: September 30-October 1, 2019
Venue: Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Don’t miss the premier geospatial event for government GIS managers and technical staff, attracting attendees from across the globe.
Reserve your booth space and sponsorship package today. Early bird exhibit discounts through July 15.
Photos courtesy New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
Why GIS-Pro 2019 in New Orleans?
- Reinforce or introduce your company’s presence to GIS professionals who drive the adoption of technology within their organizations.
- Cultivate new and existing customer relationships face-to-face…still the most effective method for developing lasting business connections.
- Introduce new products and services to a broader audience.
- Develop a business partner network with companies offering complementary products and services to expand your capabilities and reach.
- Participate in discussions that influence policy, technology trends, and the future of the GIS profession.
- Events in New Orleans typically draw good attendance. It's a destination people will make an extra effort to attend.
No matter your company size, budget or marketing goals, there is an opportunity to maximize your visibility at GIS-Pro 2019.
Exhibit Hall Schedule – MAJOR CHANGES!
With your input, we’ve made substantial changes to the exhibit hall schedule to minimize your time away from the office and other commitments while maximizing the opportunity to connect with attendees. We heard you!
In addition to being situated within the conference as the FOCAL POINT of all activities, the exhibit hall schedule is concentrated with events to draw the attendee into the exhibit hall frequently.
Installation: Sunday, September 29 from 1:00 – 5:00 PM and Monday, September 30 from 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Monday, September 30 from 1:30 – 6:30 PM
- 1:30 – 2:00 PM: Grand Opening: dessert served in exhibit hall following Awards Luncheon
- 3:30 – 4:00 PM: Refreshment break in exhibit hall
- 5:00 – 6:30 PM: Networking reception in exhibit hall
Tuesday, October 1 from 8:00 – 11:30 AM
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM: Continental breakfast served in exhibit hall
- 10:30 – 11:30 AM: Coffee break and raffles in exhibit hall
Dismantle: Tuesday, October 1, 1:30 – 5:00 PM
Conference Schedule: Note that the conference itself begins with Board and committee meetings on Saturday, September 28 and workshops on Sunday, September 29. The main conference (keynotes, breakout sessions, and networking events) is scheduled on Monday and Tuesday, September 30 and October 1, and concludes at 12:00 Noon on Wednesday, October 2. Refer to the overall schedule for more information. Exhibitors and sponsors are invited and encouraged to participate in the full conference to take advantage of the education being presented and numerous networking opportunities on the agenda. What challenges are your current and potential customers discussing?
The exhibit area at GIS-Pro 2019 is in the middle of all of the conference activity, directly across the hall from the main ballroom where keynote sessions, meals and other events will take place and adjacent to all of the breakout session rooms. Priority booth spaces (noted with an asterisk on the floorplan) are included in premium GIS-Pro 2019 sponsor packages detailed in the sponsor table.
Comprehensive Booth Package Includes:
- Pre & post-show mailing list (emails only included with premium sponsor packages – upgrade your presence!)
- One 10x10 booth space with pipe/drape and ID sign, skirted table, two chairs and wastebasket. The Exhibit Hall is carpeted.
(Premium sponsor packages include one or two priority booth spaces.)
- Electrical power and dedicated internet is not included in booth fee and will be available for an additional charge (forms included with decorator service kit).
- Extra All-Conference Visibility for Exhibitors and Sponsors! Take advantage of the opportunity to submit a ‘commercial’ which will air before general sessions and keynotes
- Recognition within event mobile app
- Two full conference registrations per booth (value approximately $1,000; additional full registrations are discounted to $250 for exhibiting company
Rate Schedule (Fees Shown in US Dollars):
- Discounted Fee for URISA Corporate Members/Partners: $1,800 until July 15/ $2,000 after July 15
- Fee for Nonmember Exhibitors: $2,200 until July 15/ $2,400 after July 15
Cancellation Policy - Cancellations received by URISA on or before August 15 will be refunded fifty percent (50%) of exhibit fees paid. Cancellations received by URISA after August 15 will not receive refunds.
URISA will coordinate staff registrations, payments, sponsorships and promotion opportunities with exhibitors.
Freeman is the official show decorator and will communicate booth furnishing needs, shipping and logistics.
Exhibit Space/Sponsorship Contract Fillable Form - Please use Firefox as your browser when filling out this form.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
Consider co-sponsoring an event with your partners or share your ideas for a sponsorship that we haven’t thought of!
GIS-Pro 2019 Tuesday Night Social Event: $2,500 each We’re heading to Fulton Alley for a fun-filled evening of food, bowling, games, and fantastic networking! Make your participation known in this celebratory atmosphere. Your logo will be on the signage and alley screens. Consider an overall sponsorship or call us to talk about sponsoring refreshments, certain games, etc.
Networking Reception: $1,500 each Attendees will gather in the Exhibit Hall on Monday for some conversation and valuable time gathering specs for future purchases! Sponsor the reception fare during this informal event.
Lightning Talks & “Mappy” Hour: $500 each On Tuesday afternoon, between breakout sessions and the conference social event, we’ll be hosting GIS-Pro 2019 lighting talks and pre-game Mappy Hour. Always educational and entertaining (remember Alyssa’s rap about Sea Turtles & GIS?), we’ll have snacks and a cash bar for refreshments.
Refreshment Breaks: $1,500 each Attendees appreciate the morning coffee breaks and afternoon dessert breaks during the event. Sponsors will be acknowledged via signage and logos will be included in the on-site program recognizing your contribution.
Attendee Tote Bag Inserts: $500 each Sponsor-provided literature will be inserted into each attendee’s tote bag.
Mapathon: $500 each Again this year, we’re hosting an evening Humanitarian OSM Mapathon for attendees to contribute to humanitarian or emergency response efforts. This sponsorship will provide refreshments to keep energy levels high!
Meet with a Purpose Sponsorship: please contact URISA for pricing The Hilton has a program to bring the WOW to meetings, including early-morning yoga and breaks where you can bring shelter dogs in to play with attendees. Consider sponsoring such an event, which will truly be memorable.
Childcare Sponsorship: $500 each We will again be subsidizing onsite childcare services for those attendees who have babies/young children and wish to attend GIS-Pro. Show your support for these GIS professionals and co-sponsor the service! Tremendous “feel good” sponsorship with appreciation from the entire community!
Sponsorship Opportunities to Support URISA Young Professionals:
University Student & Young Professional Competition Sponsorship: $3,000 Demonstrate your commitment to the next generation of GIS leaders by sponsoring the URISA Vanguard Cabinet’s annual competition. The competition will be held virtually this summer with the top three winners receiving GIS-Pro 2019 conference registration, a presentation slot on the program, and travel support. The sponsor will receive ample acknowledgement during the virtual competition and also during the conference.
URISA Dr. Marilyn O'Hara Ruiz Young Professional Scholarship Fund: $1,850 each This scholarship fund was introduced last year and honors Dr. Marilyn Ruiz who passed away unexpectedly in 2018. During Dr. Ruiz's career at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, she provided her undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral students with excellent research experiences in her laboratory which helped them to have successful careers in academia, government and industry. Marilyn was passionate about her role as a mentor of graduate education.
The scholarship fully supports young professional participation in the conference, fostering their professional connections and educational development. Sponsors receive ample acknowledgement. Donate directly to this fund here.
Jack D. meeting our first-ever Marilyn O'Hara Young Professional Scholarship winners: Fikriyah Winata and Bryan Ferri
Exhibit Space/Sponsorship Contract Fillable Form
Please use Firefox as your browser when filling out the form.
Venue: Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Events will take place at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside (2 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130 USA). It's all about location in New Orleans and the Hilton New Orleans Riverside places you at the center of it all. Nestled against the banks of the Mississippi, guests can watch the ships come sailing in or dive into the city life just steps away. Grab a beignet, listen to live jazz, ride a streetcar, or hop into a parade, you never know what you’ll experience in the vibrant culture and excitement of New Orleans just outside our front door. Make it a trip to remember!
Good to know:
- Downtown New Orleans hotel in the Warehouse and Arts District
- Walking distance to the French Quarter and Jackson Square
- Contemporary and comfortable guest rooms and suites
- Amazing downtown or Mississippi River views
- Drago's Restaurant, Riverblends Café, Spirits Bar and Public Belt
- Shop the Outlet Collection, attached to the hotel
URISA negotiated an amazingly affordable $179 single/double hotel room rate at the Hilton for GIS-Pro 2019, including wifi access. The group rate will be available until August 27 or until the room block is depleted.
- Reserve your room first as your Hotel reservation number is required to receive the registration best value rate.
- The hotel rates shown above are final. If you happen to receive an email or phone call from an outside organization about booking hotel rooms for GIS-Pro 2019, it is a SCAM. Do not respond. Rooms for the conference will only be available through the Reservations Link above.
Getting to New Orleans:
Fly: There are plenty of flights into New Orleans (MSY)! Airlines operating out of the Louis Armstrong International Airport include: Air Canada, AirTran, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways, PeoplExpress, Southwest, Spirit, United, U.S. Airways and VacationExpress.
Airport Shuttle, Inc. is the official ground transportation for Louis Armstrong International Airport, with service to and from New Orleans' hotels and other designated locations. Fare is $24 per person one way and a discounted $44 per person round trip is now available. Shared ride services (Uber/Lyft) are also readily available.
Amtrak: Take a train to the conference! The City of New Orleans train runs from Memphis and Chicago, while the Crescent runs from Atlanta, Charlotte, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and New York. The Sunset Limited runs from Houston, San Antonio, El Paso, Tucson and Los Angeles.
About New Orleans
Meetings in New Orleans, like everything else in this city, stay with you long after you’ve unpacked your conference materials. More than just meetings, they can be game-changing gatherings that inspire free-flowing ideas and forge deep connections.
At the next industry event you attend after coming here, you’ll find yourself telling the person beside you in the buffet line, “One time, in New Orleans …” And, chances are, they’ll counter back with their own New Orleans story – a tale of energetic collaboration, constructive disruption and reinvention of previously held norms.
We know how to get things rollin’ on the river. Recent innovation and a rich entrepreneurial ecosystem have earned the city the nickname, the Silicon Bayou. Plus, Inc.com has named us the "Coolest Start-up City in America,” and Forbes.com says we’re the No. 1 "biggest brain magnet.” Between the world-class food and electrifying music, we get down to business.
Here you don’t just get lanyards at the registration table – you get Mardi Gras beads. Meet and greets have a musical beat. Our culture is real and as rich as our andouille and crab gumbo.
Between sessions, put on your comfortable shoes and get ready to hit our cobble-stoned streets running. Get your fill of James Beard award-winning cuisine. Soak up our art, architecture and music. After the sun goes down, you can network into the night on Bourbon or Frenchmen streets. In this city, we get down to business then we get down. And don’t hesitate if your spouse or roommate wants to come along for the trip. It’s New Orleans. Like a po-boy, this city is better shared - and everyone is company when they're here.
Photos courtesy New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau