GIS-Pro 2020 - Exhibitor & Sponsor Invitation
Event: September 27-October 1, 2020
Exhibition: September 29-30, 2020
Venue: Hilton Baltimore
Don’t miss the premier geospatial event for government GIS managers and technical staff, attracting attendees from across the globe.
Why GIS-Pro 2020?
- Reinforce or introduce your organization’s presence to GIS professionals who drive the adoption of technology within their organizations.
- Cultivate new and existing customer relationships face-to-face…still the most effective method for developing lasting business connections.
- Introduce new products and services to a broader audience.
- Develop a business partner network with companies offering complementary products and services to expand your capabilities and reach.
- Participate in discussions that influence policy, technology trends, and the future of the GIS profession.
- With close proximity to Washington DC and easy access from an abundance of US and international locations, events in Baltimore typically draw good attendance. It's a destination people will make an extra effort to attend.
No matter your organization’s size, budget or marketing goals, there is an opportunity to maximize your visibility at GIS-Pro 2020. Reserve your booth space and sponsorship package today.
Exhibit Hall Schedule – Focused Hours
Efficient Use of Your Staff’s Time!
With input from our partners, we’ve made substantial changes to the exhibit hall schedule to minimize your time away from the office and other commitments while maximizing the opportunity to connect with attendees. In addition to being situated within the conference as the FOCAL POINT of all activities, the exhibit hall schedule is concentrated with events to draw the attendee into the exhibit hall frequently.
Installation: Monday, September 28, 1:00 – 5:00 PM & Tuesday, September 29 from 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Tuesday, September 29 from 1:30 – 6:30 PM
- 1:30 – 2:00 PM: Grand Opening: dessert served in exhibit hall following Awards Luncheon
- 3:30 – 4:00 PM: Refreshment break in exhibit hall
- 5:00 – 6:30 PM: Networking reception in exhibit hall
Wednesday, September 30 from 8:00 – 11:00 AM
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM: Continental breakfast served in exhibit hall
- 10:00 – 11:00 AM: Coffee break and raffles in exhibit hall
Dismantle: Wednesday, September 30, 11:00 – 5:00 PM
Overall Conference Schedule: Note that the conference itself begins with Board and committee meetings on Sunday, September 27 and workshops on Monday, September 28. The main conference (keynotes, breakout sessions, and networking events) is scheduled on Tuesday and Wednesday, September 29-30 and concludes at 12:00 noon on Thursday, October 1.
Exhibitors and sponsors are invited and encouraged to participate in the full conference to take advantage of the education being presented and numerous networking opportunities on the agenda. What challenges are your current and potential customers discussing?
Unparalleled Access: The exhibit area at GIS-Pro 2020 is in the middle of all of the conference activity, adjacent to the main ballroom where keynote sessions, meals and other events will take place and one quick escalator ride to all of the breakout session rooms.
FLOORPLAN – UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Comprehensive Booth Package Includes:
- Pre & post-show mailing list (emails only included with premium sponsor packages – upgrade your presence!)
- One 10x10 booth space with pipe/drape and ID sign, skirted table, two chairs and wastebasket. The Exhibit Hall is carpeted. (Premium sponsor packages include one or two priority booth spaces.)
- Electrical power and dedicated internet is not included in booth fee and will be available for an additional charge (forms included with decorator service kit).
- Extra All-Conference Visibility for Exhibitors and Sponsors! Take advantage of the opportunity to submit a ‘commercial’ which will air before general sessions and keynotes
- Recognition within event mobile app
- Two full conference registrations per booth (value approximately $1,000; additional full registrations are discounted to $250 for exhibiting company)
Rate Schedule (Fees Shown in US Dollars):
- Discounted Fee for URISA Corporate Partners, Government Agency and Educational Institution Members:
$1,800 until June 30/ $2,000 after June 30
- Fee for Nonmember Exhibitors: $2,200 until June 30/ $2,400 after June 30
Cancellation Policy - Cancellations received by URISA on or before August 3 will be refunded fifty percent (50%) of exhibit fees paid. Cancellations received by URISA after August 3 will not receive refunds.
Premium Sponsorship Details
* Successfully done at the GIS/Valuation Technologies conference for years, we supply the room and connect you with an Event Manager to arrange lunch, audiovisual needs, etc. Invite current and potential customers to your Lunch & Learn Session. They’ll appreciate the attention, education and lunch!
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
Consider co-sponsoring an event with your partners or share your idea for a sponsorship that worked at another conference!
- Workshop Program: $750 each Most registrants attend a full or half-day workshop on Monday, September 28 on a wide-range of important topics. Sponsor the workshop program and your logo will appear on the notebooks that participants receive and on coffee break signage. Education at its finest!
- GIS-Pro 2020 Wednesday Night Social Event: $2,500 each Location TBD for this fun-filled evening of food, activity, and fantastic networking! Make your participation known in this celebratory atmosphere. Your logo will be on the signage. Consider an overall sponsorship or call us to talk about sponsoring refreshments, etc.
- Attendee Packet Inserts: $500 each Sponsor-provided literature for each attendee’s registration packet.
- Networking Reception: $1,500 each Attendees will gather in the Exhibit Hall on Tuesday evening for valuable time gathering specs for future purchases! Sponsor the reception fare during this informal event.
- Lightning Talks & “Mappy” Hour: $500 each On Wednesday afternoon, between breakout sessions and the conference social event, we’ll be hosting GIS-Pro 2020 lighting talks and a Mappy Hour. Always educational and entertaining, we’ll have snacks and a cash bar for refreshments.
- Refreshment Breaks: $1,500 each Attendees appreciate the morning coffee breaks and afternoon dessert breaks during the event. Sponsors will be acknowledged via signage and logos will be included in the on-site program recognizing your contribution.
Mapathon: $500 each Again this year, we’re hosting an evening Humanitarian OSM Mapathon for attendees to contribute to humanitarian or emergency response efforts. This sponsorship will provide refreshments to keep energy levels high!
Childcare Sponsorship: $500 each We will again be subsidizing onsite childcare services for those attendees who have babies/young children and wish to attend GIS-Pro. Show your support for these GIS professionals and co-sponsor the service! Tremendous “feel good” sponsorship with appreciation from the entire community!
- Young Professional Meet-Up: $100 each This event has grown into an event that young GIS professionals look forward to! It’s typically scheduled in a venue that is near the hotel and the networking is second-to-none. Your much-appreciated sponsorship will go towards appetizers for the group.
- Vanguard Cabinet’s Digital Competition Sponsorship: $500 each Demonstrate your commitment to the next generation of GIS leaders by sponsoring the URISA Vanguard Cabinet’s annual competition. The competition will be held virtually this Spring with the top three winners receiving GIS-Pro 2020 conference registration, a presentation slot on the program, and travel support. The sponsor will receive ample acknowledgement during the virtual competition and also during the conference.
URISA will coordinate staff registrations, payments, sponsorships and promotion opportunities with exhibitors.
An official show decorator and will communicate booth furnishing needs, shipping and logistics.
Questions? Contact URISA at (847) 824-6300, Pat Francis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Wendy Nelson (email@example.com).
Exhibit & Sponsorship Form coming soon.
Venue: Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor
Events will take place at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor (401 W. Pratt Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21201 USA). The Hilton is located in a prime place in the Inner Harbor, an iconic seaport area of restaurants, museums, shops, sports complexes, nightclubs and historic ships. It is right next door to Camden Yards (Baltimore Orioles) and across the street from M&T Stadium (Baltimore Ravens). It's a short walk to the National Aquarium, Maryland Science Center and a waterfront concert at Pier Six Pavilion.
Hilton overlooking Camden Yards. (Visit Baltimore)
URISA negotiated an amazingly affordable $179 single/double occupancy room rate at the Hilton for GIS-Pro 2020, including wifi access. The group rate will be available until August 26 or until the room block is depleted. (Note that in New Orleans last year, the block filled extremely quickly so make your plans early!)
A limited number of rooms will also be available in our government per diem block. Specific instructions for booking a room in that block will be available.
Hilton Parking: Self parking $32.00 or Valet parking $46.00 per night.
- Online Reservations Link Coming Soon
- Reserve your room first as your Hotel reservation number is required to receive the registration best value rate.
- The hotel rates shown above are final. If you happen to receive an email or phone call from an outside organization about booking hotel rooms for GIS-Pro 2020, it is a SCAM. Please do not give your credit card information or make any reservations with any other housing bureau or convention housing appearing to represent URISA . These companies, often based out of Las Vegas go by names such as Exposition Housing, Expo Housing Group, Convention Housing, appear to offer lower rates for hotel rooms and are a scam. Do not respond. Rooms for the conference are only available through the Reservations Link above.
Getting to Baltimore: So many options!
By Air: Three international airports to choose from: Baltimore/Washington International (BWI), 10 miles from the Hilton; Washington National Airport (DCA), 41 miles; and Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 70 miles.
From BWI to the Hilton, it couldn't be any easier and inexpensive than taking MTA Light Rail from the airport. You can reach the Hilton Baltimore (Camden Yards Stop) within 30 minutes and for only $1.70 each way. The Light Rail terminal is at the far (north) end of BWI Terminal E. The Convention Center Station lets you off at the front door of the Hilton's meeting rooms facility where you can walk through to the main hotel.
By Train: Amtrak- 80 trains per day stop at Baltimore’s downtown Penn Station, approximately two miles from the Hilton.
So much to do and see and eat!
Baltimore is a major city in Maryland with a long history as an important seaport. If you're a history buff, take advantage of an abundance of sites and attractions connected to the Civil War from the USS Constellation, to the Fort McHenry National Monument, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner.” Today, this harbor area offers shops, upscale crab shacks and attractions like the the National Aquarium, showcasing thousands of marine creatures.
Courtesy of Visit Baltimore
Steamed crab, crab cakes, crab feasts . . . If there’s one thing that Marylanders are universally proud of, it’s Maryland blue crabs. The meat is sweet, tender and in abundance in Baltimore’s restaurants. But the food scene in Baltimore is so much more than crab! From Food Halls to fine dining, Baltimore has you covered.
- Charm City Circulator: With a stop just outside the lobby entrance, The Charm City Circulator provides complimentary transportation throughout downtown Baltimore. Access the Inner Harbor shops and restaurants, Historic Fells Point, Johns Hopefkins, Penn Station as well as Fort McHenry and Federal Hill.
- Baltimore Water Taxi: The Baltimore Water Taxi is the oldest of its kind in the country, offering one price for all-day, unlimited on-off service to more than 30 attractions and neighborhoods.
Water Taxi in the harbor and Fifi at the American Visionary Art Museum. (Visit Baltimore)