Adjunct Faculty Openings – Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
Brandman University is a non-profit institution focused on developing innovative curriculum for fully online and blended delivery at our 28 campuses located in California and Washington. For more information, visit us at www.brandman.edu.
The School of Business and Professional Studies is excited to offer graduate-level courses in business intelligence and data analytics using Esri Insights for ArcGIS and other Esri spatial analytic tools. We are currently seeking qualified part-time instructors for our Online Campus who have used analytical software programs in healthcare administration, economic development, public safety/emergency services, and records/asset management.
Qualified instructors will teach course disciplines, including, but not limited to: BUSU 670 Data Foundations, BUSU 671 Data Visualization and Presentation, BUSU 672 Data Modeling and Business Applications I, and BUSU 673 Data Modeling and Business Applications II.
School of Business and Professional Studies
(Location: Online Campus)
Requirements for the positions are:
- MBA and/or graduate degree in Data Analytics or GIS
- Analytical and GIS technical background
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Esri tools and resources
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience teaching adult learners online and in higher education, with the ability to create and maintain an environment which emphasizes learning, and encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking.
- Understanding of course development and course design
To apply, please visit the Brandman University Career Site. Please make sure to attach the following documents (in PDF format only) to your online application: letter of interest describing experience teaching adult learners, copy of resume or curriculum vitae (including a list of courses taught), copy of unofficial graduate transcripts, and copies of teaching evaluations (highly recommended).