We have an outstanding opportunity for a Manager - Geospatial Services to join our organization! This position manages the enterprise-wide Geographic Information System (GIS), gespatial data layers and provides GIS services to meet WaterOne's operational requirements and customer needs. Plans and oversees the research, evaluation, integration, and implementation of GIS, mapping, engineering and integration software applications budgeting and purchasing.
Customer Service Commitment
WaterOne employees shall continuously strive to meet or exceed the expectations of both their internal and external customers. Questions and concerns shall be acknowledged on the same day whenever possible, but no later than the next business day. Issues shall be resolved as promptly as possible, with the goal of maximizing customer satisfaction.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead Geospatial Services Department's operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Provide GIS guidance and support to the enterprise; act as single point of contact for GIS-related issues.
- Serves as the Technical expert to WaterOne Directors and Managers and advices on the design and uses of GIS technologies and asset data that will enhance business processes and provides advice on complex technical Geospatial issues.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Geography or related field.
- Minimum of five years work experience in IT/GIS project management.
- Minimum of three years experience in supervision of IT/GIS personnel.
- Minimum of three years' experience in managing application developers using an application development methodology. Note: An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in meeting the requirements of Items 1 through 4.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/jmkkdcjhnzgyfspy