GIS/Valuation Technologies Conference: Partnership Opportunities
Why Partner with URISA & IAAO for the GIS/Valuation Technologies Conference?
URISA’s and the IAAO’s leadership and influence is a powerful association for its supporters and commercial partners. URISA and IAAO are focused on forming meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships with commercial partners. A partnership with URISA and IAAO will enable your Organization to:
- Establish and enhance brand awareness through showcasing products and services to the profession
- Build connections and relationships with key industry representatives
- Position your Organization as a leader and ‘go-to authority’ for assessment professionals
- Be informed about the trends and issues affecting property valuation, enabling your Organization to tailor and leverage its approach to the profession.
Exhibit Hall Overview
The exhibit hall is truly at the center of all conference activities and the exhibits schedule has been concentrated and energized to allow for more interactions with the informed and enthusiastic audience! The new and improved schedule also minimizes your time away from the office. The exhibits will be adjacent to the main ballroom where general sessions, keynotes, and the conference lunch will be held. The breakout session and workshop rooms are steps away on the other side of the main ballroom. Attendees will pass through an attention-getting entrance unit at the entrance to the exhibit hall.
Monday, March 23, 2020
- Exhibitor Installation: 1:00–4:00 PM
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Exhibit Installation: 8:00–11:00 AM
- Exhibit Hours: 1:00–7:00 PM*
- Grand opening and dessert break in exhibit hall following lunch: 1:00–2:00 PM
- Coffee break in Exhibit Hall: 3:30–4:00 PM
- Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall: 5:00–7:00 PM
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Exhibit Hours: 8:00 AM–2:30 PM*
- Continental Breakfast in Exhibit Hall: 8:00–9:00 AM
- Coffee break in Exhibit Hall: 10:00–10:30 AM
- Lunch & Learn Educational Sessions—opportunities limited.
- Refreshment Break and Raffles in Exhibit Hall: 1:30–2:30 PM
- Exhibit Dismantling: 2:30–5:00 PM*
*The conference continues until 12:00 Noon on Thursday, March 26.
Cost per 8’ x 10’ booth space:
- $2,095 (if reserved by January 2, 2020)
- $2,295 (beginning January 3, 2020)
Exhibit fee includes:
- One 8’ x 10’ booth
- Two full conference registrations for each booth purchased
- NEW! Opportunity to introduce your organization to the entire conference via a 30 second commercial that will play before and after all general sessions in the main ballroom.
- All refreshment breaks and a networking reception will take place in the Exhibit Hall, along with raffle drawings.
- NEW! A networking breakfast will take place in the Exhibit Hall this year.
- Digital pre- and post-conference files of registrants
Cancellation Policy: A $150 fee per booth will be assessed on all cancellations received on or before January 13, 2020. No refunds will be processed for cancellations received after that date.
- URISA will coordinate staff registrations, payments, sponsorships and promotion opportunities with exhibitors.
Fern was selected as the Show Decorator and will communicate with exhibitors regarding shipping, booth furnishings, etc. Electrical power is not included in booth fee and will be available for an additional charge (forms included with decorator service kit).
Ready to Participate? Next Steps:
- Select Participation Level(s)
- Review Floor Plan
- Complete Exhibit Space and Sponsor Form below and return with payment to URISA HQ
Venue: Omni Louisville
Events will take place at the Omni Louisville (400 S 2nd St, Louisville, KY 40202 USA).
Whether a sports fan, history buff or shopaholic, there are plenty of things to see and do throughout town. The Omni's location allows you to easily make your way to Main Street and indulge in Louisville's bourbon culture at many popular distilleries. The Omni is also near the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory and Churchill Downs horse racing track.
Getting There: The Louisville International Airport is about 7 miles away.
The conference negotiated an amazingly affordable $199 single/double hotel room rate at the Omni including wifi access. The group rate will be available until February 28, 2020 or until the room block is depleted.
(The planning committee was very impressed with the Omni, by the way. From the ideal location to the restaurants and amenities in the venue... don't miss the opportunity to experience it yourself!)
Use this online reservation link to secure your room.
60% of America's population is in within driving distance of Louisville!
Photos courtesy of Louisville Tourism
Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (URISA)
The Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (URISA) is a nonprofit association that provides education and training, a vibrant and connected community, advocacy for geospatial challenges and issues, and essential resources for GIS professionals throughout their careers. Visit www.urisa.org for more information.
International Association of Assessing Officers (IAAO)
IAAO is a global community of mass appraisal experts who promote excellence in property appraisal, assessment administration and property tax policy through professional development, research and standards.
IAAO actively contributes to the growth and success of the mass appraisal industry globally. Individuals and Organizations turn to IAAO for guidelines and expertise. Policy makers, regulatory agencies, courts, media and tax payers rely on IAAO guidance, standards and education in mass appraisal. The association strategically chooses collaborative partners in order to provide exceptional professional development, unsurpassed networking and valuable insights into industry trends.
Employers encourage their employees to use IAAO resources because of the proven link to professional success. IAAO membership provides opportunities for mentoring and skill advancement as well as access to
professional development and research. Belonging to the association is a “must” for all desiring to grow and succeed as leaders within the mass appraisal industry. Visit www.iaao.org for more information.